Sunday 19 July 2015

Sam Mendes suggests Spectre will be his last Bond film

Skyfall and Spectre director Sam Mendes has said he is unlikely to make any more 007 films. Speaking to BBC Radio's Test Match Special, Mendes explained:

"I said no to the last one and then ended up doing it, and was pilloried by all my friends.  But I do think this is probably it. I don't think I could go down that road again. You do have to put everything else on hold."

Mendes also revealed that the Spectre theme song was finished but would not disclose who had recorded it:

"I can say that the song's been recorded and it's fantastic and I'm very excited about it. You won't have to wait long."

The interview is available to listen to here: http://bbc.in/1RGjiI7.   If you don't want to listen to the cricket chat, skip ahead to about 23 minutes in.


No comments:

Post a Comment